Friday, March 19, 2010

Obsessive

I've been working on a writing project all week. It's been a great experience. It started as writing a "book" (not for publication purposes) and has now transformed into a website style blog along with the book. It has been a great learning experience so far.

I've discovered, I'm obsessive, totally obsessive about my projects. Okay, I knew that, I really did, I'm just shocked to realize it again. So now I'm wondering, am I obsessive about all of my projects, or just the projects that are centered around God and spirituality?

As long as I make myself stay on track with work and family, I don't think it's a bad obsession. I've done pretty good this week. Staying on track with family has been pretty easy, staying on track with work is taking a little more effort, but I'm doing pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment on my ramblings, please do, I enjoy hearing from you.