Thursday, November 19, 2009

Winnie the Pooh makes way for the Transformers

Today I cleaned Nick's closet out. I've been noticing a progressive trend in his closet everytime I change clothes he's outgrown out. His clothes are growing progressively darker. Why don't they make little boy's clothes in fun colors? His adorable little Winnie the Pooh and Diego clothes came in reds, oranges, yellows, and bright greens. Now, his clothes all come in dark blue and black. Why can't the transformers be on a fun orange or red shirt? I wish they'd make them in better colors and with more characters for the young kids. Just because their clothes are in the same area as the 9 and 10 year olds doesn't mean they have the same interests. It's of course compounded by the fact that Nick is a tall kid, but I just hate that we can't find clothes for him that look his age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment on my ramblings, please do, I enjoy hearing from you.