Sunday, February 28, 2010

Commonplace Book - Problem Solved

I think I've finally figured out how I want to do my commonplace book. I was having a hard time deciding because I really wanted a 3 ring binder type, but I want something that is easily written in and not as bulky as a 3 ring binder. I found some binders I liked the style of, but didn't like the designs they had, so I am going to make my own. They basically are 3 ring binders where the rings are not connected to one another, similar to how people bind 3x5 cards. So, I'm going to get some chipboard, cover it in some pretty papers, make some pretty dividers, and then have it professionally whole punched with 3 holes that are just right for 8 1/2 X 11 paper. I haven't decided what type of paper I'll use on the inside. I'd love to have some high quality paper, but I don't know if I can find some that is lined and that size. So we'll see how that part goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment on my ramblings, please do, I enjoy hearing from you.